Occult - Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena

Sunday 13 April 2008

Lady In Red (Cross Posted From My Personal Diary)

Ok so I went out to the Belle Vue last night, met up with a lot of old friends which was a really nice experience, it made the fact I saw a whole lot of people I cannot stand bearable. I had a good time dancing with friends, made a few new acquaintances and drank a reasonable amount of alcohol. It was one of the rare nights where I actually liked being in the Belle Vue.

However there was something that stood out, I was having a chat with my friend Paul (the gay one just to clarify as I have several friends called Paul in the Belle and other places) and he's not by his own words psychic, when it comes to ghosts and the like he's sceptical to say the least. We were sitting down outside in the smoking area and suddenly all the colour drained from his face. When I asked him what was wrong, he told me that there was a woman standing beside me in red, he couldn't make out any features but said she was about 5ft 5 inches (2 inches too short for the obvious candidate of Sue) and had her hand on my shoulder. Now I couldn't see her but yes I could vaguely pick up the feeling of her, it was like for want of a better word she was being nosey as to what I was doing. I couldn't get any sort of energy reading to indicate if I knew her or not, but I guess I must do if she had her hand on my shoulder. It's odd to say the least. I wonder who she was and why I didn't feel disturbed by her presence but most importantly why was it someone who has not had any psychic gift before now was chosen to see her whilst talking to me?

No comments: